Tower Digital Bread Maker – A Great Mid-Range Machine
Baking bread from home is not only rewarding, but also allows you to get creative in the kitchen. The only problem is that it entails quite a lot of hard work which most of us simply don’t have the time to do these days.
However, there is a way around this which will allow you to still enjoy freshly baked bread from home, just without all of the hard work and time. The solution is to buy a bread maker for your kitchen.
Choosing your bread maker is not as straightforward as it sounds. There are hundreds of models out there. We aim to make things a little easier for you by testing and reviewing as many bread makers as we can.
If you are looking for a new bread maker then you might be interested in our Tower Digital Bread Maker review which you can find below.
Features: Stainless Steel – 17 Programs – 3 Loaf Options – 3 Crust Options – 15 Hour Delay Timer – 60 Minute Keep Warm Function – Nut u0026amp; Seed Dispenser – Viewing Window – 3 Year Guarantee – 26 x 34.5 x 31 cm – 6.45kg
- Nice stainless steel and black design with a viewing window.
- LCD display which makes accessing settings no problem at all.
- 15 hour delay timer which is perfect for overnight baking.
- 60 minute keep warm function.
- Long 3 year guarantee.
- The kneading of the dough is quite loud on most programs.
The Tower Digital Bread Maker Review
First of all we are going to take a quick look at the design of the Tower Digital Bread Maker. In stainless steel and black, this machine looks and feels really modern and stylish. One of the design features that we really liked was the viewing window on the top of the machine. We used this with every program to see the progress of our bakes.
Also on the top of the machine you will find the LCD screen. This makes accessing the different programs and settings no trouble at all. There are 17 preset programs with this bread maker. We decided to test all of them out. We’re really happy to say that all of them produced fantastic results. We did find that the kneading process was quite noisy, but this was the only downside.
What we really liked about this bread maker is that there are several extra features that really make baking bread a lot easier. First of all, there is the nut and seed dispenser. This takes so much work out of the baking process. Next up, we really liked the 15 hour delay timer.
With this, we were able to bake bread overnight so that it was freshly made first thing in the morning. The main feature that we really liked about this bread maker was the 60 minute keep warm function. We found this really useful for keeping the bread as fresh as possible.
Finally, there is the fact that the Tower Digital Bread Maker comes with a long 3 year warranty, so should you experience any problems with the bread maker you can send it back for a refund or a replacement.
Overall, we were very satisfied with this model and we felt that it offered great value for money too. Highly recommended if you are looking for a mid-range bread maker that is packed with features.
- Optimize your home-made bakes with 17 variable settings, including soft bread, multigrain and gluten-free
- Wake up to the smell of fresh bread with the easy to use 15-hour programmable delay timer
- Add nuts and seeds to your bread bakes with the automatic nut dispenser
- 60 minute warming function to keep your baked bread at the ideal temperature
- Bake loaves in various sizes ranging from 500 g, 750 g and 1000 g
- Comes with 1 year guarantee, get extended 2 years warranty upon registration