Panasonic SD-ZX2522KXC Bread Maker Review – Become an Expert Bread Maker at Home
When it comes to choosing a bread maker, there are so many different things that you will need to think about so that you can make sure that you get the best model for your needs. One of the things that you should definitely keep in mind is how much experience you have with these machines.
If you have a lot of experience, then a basic bread maker is unlikely to meet your needs. Fortunately, there are plenty of machines on the market right now that are more geared towards those with plenty of experience with baking bread at home.
One of those is the Panasonic SD-ZX2522KXC Bread Maker. If you have a lot of experience with home baking and you would like to buy a bread maker that matches this, then you might want to read on below for a review that we wrote after testing this machine.
Features: 550w – 37 Programs – Raisin u0026amp; Nut Dispenser – 3 Loaf Options – 3 Crust Options – Jam u0026amp; Compote Mode – 42 x 40.5 x 29 cm – 8.78kg
- This is a very stylish bread maker that looks very high quality.
- We tested out every program and got consistently good bakes.
- The yeast and seed dispensers allow you to minimise the amount of work that you need to do.
- The machine is very quiet, no matter what program you use.
- The Panasonic SD-ZX2522KXC Bread Maker is one of the most expensive models in the Panasonic range.
- Unfortunately, it doesn’t have a viewing window to monitor the baking process.
The Panasonic SD-ZX2522KXC Bread Maker Review
The first thing that we are going to talk about here is the design of the Panasonic SD-ZX2522KXC Bread Maker. What we really liked about it is that it looks incredibly stylish. It is all black and not too bulky. In fact, it is quite compact in comparison to a lot of the other bread makers in this price range.
The menu buttons are all very easily accessible and nothing about the design is over complicated. The only thing that we didn’t really like about the design is that there is no viewing window with this bread maker. This is a shame because it’s good to have one so that you can monitor the baking process of your loaf.
There are a lot of different programs with the Panasonic SD-ZX2522KXC Bread Maker, including ones that allow you to make jams and compotes. We tested out all of the actual baking programs and were very pleased to get consistently good bakes with each and every one.
Something that really surprised us is how quiet this bread maker is. It didn’t matter which program we used; all of them were very quiet indeed, making this machine perfect for overnight baking. Something else that we really liked was the yeast and seed dispensers.
We found that this really minimised the amount of work that we had to do. The machine does practically everything for you. The only downside with this machine is that it is one of the most expensive bread makers in the Panasonic range.
However, given the amount of programs and features that you get with the Panasonic SD-ZX2522KXC Bread Maker and the quality of the design, we definitely feel that this machine is worth the extra money and we would absolutely recommend it for the expert baker.
- 37 Automatic Programmes
- Includes NEW cake and pasta modes
- A comprehensive range of baking modes have been pre-programmed such as Gluten Free and Rapid Bake
- Also includes programmes for Rustic Sourdough, Artisan, Italian, Scone, Pizza dough and more
- Loaf size and crust colour can be chosen to meet your needs
- Additional ingredients such as fruit and nuts can be dispensed automatically via the fruit & nut dispenser
- Sleek glass touch control panel
- Easy cleaning with the non-stick Diamond-Fluoro coated bread pan and kneading blade.