||Panasonic SD-ZB2502BXC||3 Sized loaves, Rapid bake, 13 Hour time delay, 10min power interruption protection, Diamond Flouro coated breadpan, Raisin & nut dispenser||Mid-Range||Lowest Price Here!|
||Panasonic SD-2511B||Use variety of ingredients inc cheese, olives etc, Makes sour dough, Fruit nut dispenser||Mid-Range||Lowest Price Here!|
||Panasonic SD-2501 WXC||11 Bread & Dough Modes, Raisin & Nut Dispenser, 3 Loaf Sizes||Mid-Range||Lowest Price Here!|
||Morphy Richards 48280||Fast bake setting, 12 Settings, 13 hour timer, 3 Crust settings,||Affordable||Lowest Price Here!|
Top 4 Best Bread Machines In The UK
There is nothing that makes people feel more at home than the smell of freshly baked bread. It also has many health benefits over shop bread as you can add as many ingredients as you want without the preservatives. Here are a list of the top five bread makers on the market today so you can start to make fresh bread at home.
Panasonic SD-ZB2502BXC Review – Our Number 1
This bread maker from Panasonic (lowest price here!) truly is a versatile machine. It not only bakes great bread, but can also add ingredients and even make jam. When you want more from your bread maker than just making regular loaves, you need this machine from Panasonic. It has a raft of settings and special features that make it a great all round product. Here are some of its other features. Here is why it made its way to the number one spot.
- Three different sized loaves can be made in this machine so you never have to waste anything.
- A great 13 hour delay feature means you can have bread when you want it.
- A really useful raisin and nut dispenser adds nuts at the right time for the best results.
- Gluten free programmes to help those with dietary requirements get the most out of the machine.
- Jam and compote provides lovely fruity jams and there are recipes included. The jam and compote maker can create wonderful jams and includes a recipe book as well.
- A diamond flour coated bread pan means no more bread mix sticking to the sides.
- With 11 settings, this bread maker can cater for any type of loaf you want to make. This includes gluten free, scones and many others.
- Up to three size loaves can be made so you can make small ones for one person or a large one for a family.
- An innovative nut and fruit dispenser as well as a yeast dispenser will make your bread perfect every time.
This Panasonic bread maker can achieve great bread every time you use it so there is no longer any failed attempts. It also has a special coating on the tin and paddle that means it only needs a wipe with a cloth after use.
All of this together with a yeast dispenser for adding yeast at the right time, makes the Panasonic SD-ZB2502BXC a really intelligent bread maker.
Panasonic SD-2511B Review – Number 2
The Panasonic SD-2511B bread maker is another multi-function machine. It can deal with many different ingredients both wet and dry to create wonderful bread, scones and other products. Here are a few more details.
- The bread maker can use all types of ingredients including cheese and even olives to make bread the way you want it.
- A nut and fruit dispenser is built in that can add ingredients to your dough at the best time. It even mixes them in to disperse them throughout the bread.
- With a 13 hour delay timer included, you can set it so that you can come home to freshly baked bread.
- The bowl and blade are coated with diamond Fluor so that they only need to be wiped with a damp cloth after use.
This bread maker from Panasonic is great for anyone that wants to make bread the way they like it. No more artificial preservatives or flavourings. It also makes wonderful jams and compotes to have with your freshly baked scones.
Panasonic SD-2501WXE Review – Number 3
- There are a total of three browning settings so you can get your bread exactly as you want it.
- Up to 10 programmes for baking any type of bread you want including gluten free for those with special diets.
- Three different sizes of loaves can be made depending on your needs.
- Jam and compote maker so you can enjoy freshly made jams using any fruit you want.
- Built in safety features to protect you from any problems.
Overall the Panasonic SD-2501WXE is a great bread maker with many useful features. It will fit into most kitchens with its white colour and pleasing design. With this machine, there will be no need to buy bread again.
Morphy Richards 48280 Review – Number 4
This great bread maker from Morphy Richards is just what those who want to make their own bread need. It is feature packed with many different programmes to suit whatever type of bread you want. Here are some of its other features.
- You can choose from a 1Ib, 1.5lb or 2lb size loaf. This is great if you are on your own and don’t want to make a big loaf.
- The fastbake setting can prepare and bake a 2lb loaf of bread in under 1 hour. This is perfect if you need to make bread in a hurry.
- There is a choice of settings available depending on the type of bread you want to bake. Another feature is the 13 hour delay timer so you can choose when you want your bread.
- For those who like a dark crust, there is also a setting to choose how dark you want it.
The Morphy Richards 48280 Fastbake Bread Maker is perfect for making bread, but it can do more than that. It is also great for making jam and cakes as well. For those who worry about the ingredients in shop bread, the Morphy Richards Bread Maker will be the perfect choice.
There are a lot of great bread makers in this list but only one can be number one. The bread maker that makes the top spot is the Panasonic SD-ZB2502BXC. It has all the features you could want from a bread maker including delay timer and variable programme settings. It will encourage anyone to experiment with baking to produce wonderful loaves, scones and pastries. All of this and the Jam maker means this bread maker is a winner.